Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Love


I Love

Being your valentine is only the greatest gift that I have ever received from the universe, yes even better than being born. Since you are my reason for existing and for living here on earth, and because I had to chase your angelic love, I had to initiate adoration of your heart.

And if you were to join me as I explore the fondness of your emotions, and the immense power of these 3 words: I Love You. Then I would quickly abandon all foods, all of my dreams, and definitely all my other reasons to live.


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love


I Love