Friday, June 15, 2012

I Love My Friends

 One gal asked me today how it is that I have such a "knack" for staying connected - and maybe could I make a suggestion for a shy person such as herself? I can only say that I appreciate my relationships and I think of them as more than just unknown faces who say nice things to make me feel good. Even a shy person can still reach out and develop some meaningful relationships. In fact, I want to go over to her blog and read more...I don't know her as well as I'd like to. My online life will mirror my offline life in some respects - I will have very close i love my friends and supporters, and then a wider group and then an even larger group. I've talked to a friend about this because she has over 22K followers on Twitter, and she doesn't use Auto-Follow. She also answers all her emails, usually very quickly.